Today, I’m offering 5 suggestions on how to save money on the groomsmen attire!
Today, I'm offering 5 suggestions on how to save money on the groomsmen attire!
Image Courtesy of: Miranda Laine Photography
- See if a local chain or shop will give someone a free tux if all the other groomsmen rent or buy their's there. And don't be afraid to ask for the perk if it's not offered!
- Skip the fancy tuxedos and opt instead for a suit (preferably one they already own).
- Do the groomemn really need to wear a tuxedo or suit? Why not have them rock a (much cheaper) sweater, vest, or just a dress shirt and pants?
- Does a family member or a friend have a tuxedo or suit that they can borrow? Often, a good tailor can temporarily alter it to fit and then take it back to "normal" after the wedding.
- In the military, police force, or a firefighter? Then wear your dress uniform! Not only is it free but they can represent an important part of their personality and show off their career.
// contains affiliate links //
How are you saving on your the groomsmen attire?